Welcome to ELWOOD THAI MASSAGE
The team at Elwood is passionate about the benefit of health and well being that regular massage can bring. Our people are trained by Thai’s specialists in authentic northern Thai style massage, which can invigorate or relax making you feel the best for whatever your day brings. (03) 9939 7809
Come and relax in the surrounding of authentic and experience the purest of traditional Thai ancient massage.
Relax and Rejuvenate at Elwood Thai Massage Let us help you feel relaxed and invigorated so you can be ready for whatever your day brings. The team at Elwood Thai Massage are passionate about the benefit of health and wellbeing that a professional massage can bring. Our people are trained by specialists in authentic northern Thai style massage therapy, which can invigorate or relax your body to make you feel up to whatever the day will bring.
We use a variety of oils and lotions in our treatments, depending upon the type of treatment and skin type.
- MASSAGE OIL: We use premium sweet almond oil from Spain which is rich in vitamin A & E. if you suffer from any nut allergy please let our friendly staff know so we will accommodate you with alternative oil product.
- MOISTURISING LOTION: “AVEENO” stress relief moisturising lotion with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang essences. This unique will help to clams and relaxes your skin.
- DEEP HEAT: Thai herb balm is our first choice of deep heat we use here. It’s made of 100% natural ingredients. It helps sooth muscle and joint pain. Softens and helps to correct deformity and stiffness.
Important Information & FAQ's
Private health funds available on Tuesday to Thursday by appointment with Tana only.
Private Health Funds accepted include:
NIB, BUPA, ARHG, CBHS, AHM, BUPA, HCF, MEDIBANK, DOCTORS HEALTH, AUSTRALIAN UNITY
Fees can vary according to duration and therapist recommendation.
Prices are as follows:
- 60 minutes session $80 – $95
- 90 minutes session $120 – $150
- 120 minutes session $150 – $190
*Assessment time included
The special offers and discounts are not available with the health funds
- Remedial Therapy
- Sports Therapy
- Deep Tissue Therapy
- Hot Stone and Essential Oil Therapy
- Manual Lymph Drainage Therapy (MLD)
- Pregnancy Massage Therapy
- Junior Therapy
- Before the session, give accurate health information and let the massage therapist know your expectations and reasons for the massage.
- Allergies to Oils, Lotions, Powders – The therapist may use oil, lotion or powders to reduce friction on your skin. If you are allergic to any oils, lotions or powders, tell your massage therapist, who can choose a substitute.
- During the massage session, report any discomfort, whether it’s from the massage or due to any problems or distractions related to the environment, e.g., room temperature, music volume, lighting, etc.
- Give feedback to the massage therapist during the massage on the amount of pressure, speed of hand movement, etc. If anything happens that you dislike or seems improper, you have the right to ask the massage therapist to stop. If necessary, you also have the right to end the session.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss any apprehensions or concerns. It’s important that you be as comfortable as possible during your massage. Your massage therapist is a professional dedicated to do his or her best to help you feel at ease.
- Massage Oil: We use premium sweet almond oil from Spain which is rich in vitamin a & E. if you suffer from any nut allergy please let our friendly staff know so we will accommodate you with alternative oil product.
- Moisturising Lotion: “AVEENO” stress relief moisturising lotion with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang essences. This unique will help to clams and relaxes your skin.
- Deep Heat: Thai herb balm is our first choice of deep heat we use. It’s made of 100% natural ingredients. It helps to sooth muscle and joint pain, softens and helps to correct deformity and stiffness.
We will listen and try to follow any special requests where it is reasonable to do so.
However, any requests of a sexual nature will be unequivocally refused.
Elwood Thai massage is strictly non-sexual service and we will not tolerate sexual harassment or advancement of any kind. Customers will be asked to leave without refund and may be reported to the Police.
Our prices are very competitive given the skill, experience and expertise of our massage therapists and we pride ourselves on the level of service we offer. We have a number of special offers and discounts particularly for our loyal customers who visit us frequently.
Please note, however that management reserves the right to update or change both the services on offer and associated prices at any time.
We use a premium almond oil for our massages.
If you require organic oil, we can offer an organic coconut oil for an additional $10.
For Aromatherapy, oil is not required, but if you would like your massage therapist to use oil there is an additional $5 fee.